Full Stack Engineer
- We're a series A web3 infrastructure company with a remote team
- 5+ years of professional experience is the ideal fit for this role
- You’ll be joining a small but experienced engineering team with a high-quality codebase
- Our codebase is TypeScript on both frontend and backend
- This is a full-time role
About the role
Fleek Platform is looking for a senior full-stack engineer experienced with TypeScript, NextJS, GraphQL, and Node.js to join us.
Our product is a web3 infrastructure platform used by developers in and outside the web3 space!
This role is a great fit for well-rounded software engineers, who enjoy working in the frontend and backend and aren’t afraid of digging into infrastructure.
Our tech stack
Our codebase lives in a monorepo and our infrastructure is on different providers:
- General: Typescript
- Frontend: React, Next JS, Tailwind
- Backend: Node JS, Graph
- Testing: Vitest
- Infrastructure: Digital Ocean, AWS and others
- Database: Postgres, Prisma
In general, our codebase is pretty modern and in great shape.
What we're looking for
Our ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- 5+ years prior professional experience. You should have strong technical experience, ideally working in a startup.
- Very strong understanding of data structures. A huge part of the job is data aggregation and transformation, so you can store/retrieve/display data in different ways.
- Strong TypeScript skills. You need to be comfortable working in a TypeScript codebase, and fundamentals like using generics, union types, etc.
- Experience with GraphQL. A big part of the job is building and improving our API.
- Command line fundamentals. You should be comfortable working on the command line as needed. Comfort with git is also a must.
- Mindful of security and performance. Performance matters at our current and future scale, and nothing is more important than the security of our customer data.
- Strong English communication. You should be able to clearly discuss technical topics in English.
- Experience in testing. You should be able to test thoroughly all your code, always.
You'll be at a strong advantage for this role if you have:
- Experience on AWS, Digital Ocean
- Experience with Rust
- You can work independently while still asking questions when something isn't clear.
- After 2-3 weeks, you'll able to independently handle small features, add functionality to existing features, and fix simple bugs.
- After 1-2 months, you'll be able to implement small to medium-sized, standalone features, build new features, and fix more complex bugs.
- After 3-5 months, you'll be able to contribute to system refactors and more architectural-level changes.
- Apply to this job posting and please fill out this form
- We will get in touch to explain how the process will continue
- The process includes one get-to-known interview and one technical evaluation
Something looks off?