- We're a series A web3 infrastructure company with a remote team
- You’ll be joining a small but experienced engineering team with a high-quality codebase
- 3+ years of real, hands-on experience in DevOps-related work in a professional environment.
- 2+ years of production experience with Kubernetes.
- This is a full-time role
About the role
Fleek Platform is looking for a DevOps engineer experienced with Kubernetes, AWS, DO, IaaC, CICD, and automation practices.
Our product is a web3 infrastructure platform used by developers in and outside the web 3 space!
This role is a great fit for well-rounded software engineers, who enjoy working in the the frontend and backend, and aren’t afraid of digging into infrastructure.
Our tech stack
Our codebase lives in a monorepo and our infrastructure is on different providers:
- General: Typescript
- Frontend: React, Next JS, Tailwind
- Backend: Node JS, Graph
- Testing: Vitest
- Infrastructure: Digital Ocean, AWS and others
- Database: Postgres, Prisma
In general, our codebase is pretty modern and in great shape.
What we're looking for
Our ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- 3+ years prior professional experience. You should have strong technical experience, ideally working in a startup.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure. A huge part of the job is to Design and implement our infrastructure on AWS and DO.
- Strong infrastructure management fundamentals. Experience in running Linux servers, virtualization, and containers (Docker).
- Experience with Kubernetes. You need to be comfortable implementing and managing continuous integration and deployment pipelines for applications running on Kubernetes
- Command line fundamentals. You should be comfortable working on the command line as needed. Comfort with git is also a must.
- Mindful of security and performance. Performance matters at our current and future scale, and nothing is more important than the security of our customer data.
- Strong English communication. You should be able to clearly discuss technical topics in English.
You'll be at a strong advantage for this role if you have:
- Decentralize Storage Protocols (IPFS, ARweave)
- High Availability & Disaster recovery architectures.
- High knowledge of cloud networking basics (TCP, DNS, routing, proxy servers, load balancers, and caches), Security (IAM, firewalls), and basic protocols (http/s, SMTP, ssh).
- Apply to this job posting and please fill out this form
- We will get in touch to explain how the process will continue
- The process includes one get to known interview and one technical evaluation
Something looks off?